Blackpool And Lytham St Annes Counselling Services
Hello and welcome to New Peace Counselling. Thank you for your interest in my counselling service. My name is Brian Malone and I am a registered accredited counsellor with the Association of Christian Counsellors practising in the Blackpool and Fylde area. I am also an accredited provider for The Institute for Infant Loss and a registered counsellor for The Churches Ministerial Counselling Service.
I offer affordable counselling for individuals, Couples, Family and Children in an environment that is safe, confidential and non-judgemental. Although counselling can be daunting, I try to make the experience relaxed and enjoyable.
I believe that the client-counsellor relationship can be established through the communication before the first counselling session begins so please call me to have a chat to see if I am the right counsellor for you.
Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
I strive to continually improve my ability as a counsellor in order to provide the best service to the client that I can. I regularly study new topics through personal research, reading and regularly attending regular training courses. Below is a list of other training courses that I have attended to date.
- Stress Management
- Complete Confidence
- Working with Sexual Issues in Counselling
- Guilt and Shame
- Aspects of Sexual Addiction
- Coping With Rejection
- Suicide, Self Harm and Addictive Behaviour
- Family Therapy
- Understanding Depression
- Eating Disorders
- How To Transform Your Practice By Telling The Truth
- Relationship Focus in Marriage
- Taking Care of Yourself as a Counsellor
- Skills Development for Post Abuse Trauma Work
- Introduction to Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
- Couples Counselling
- Postgraduate Certificate in Therapy with Children and Families
- Mental Health Issues in Counselling
- Facilitating Confidence and Esteem Groups
- Couples Making: Working with Couples in Counselling
- Safeguarding: Policies and Procedures for Working with Children and Young People
- Bereavement Care Awareness
- Building Recovery – Working With Addiction
- Foundation for Infant Loss Training
- Living Works ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skill Training)
- Shifting Sands Introduction to Sand Tray Therapy
- Creating Streams of Hope
- Finding Sanctuary: Working with Trauma in Counselling
- Working with Shame in Relationships and Religion
- Diploma in Supervision Studies
Alternatively, you can text me on 0772 488 5436 or email me via the contact form on the right and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.